- Come and join me for individual sessions or group work
- Step into a peaceful space that invites you into your body
- Allow your body to speak of your pain and your joy
- Explore with me your inner world through talking, moving, resting and reflecting
- Face your challenges and discover new potential
- Gain a new lease on life
I invite you to deeply experience the connections between your body and your ways of living in this world.
This allows you to rediscover the wisdom of your body, attend to past and current suffering, find yet unrealised potential, and restore your personal power and sense of purpose.
As a senior registered practitioner I guide and support you in individual sessions of Body & Movement Psychotherapy and through Somatic Body Mapping in weekend retreats. I also offer professional Supervision and a year-long Mentorship for therapy and arts practitioners.