Somatic Body Mapping Mentorship – Sept 2017 to July 2018
September 2017 – July 2018
The Somatic Body Mapping Mentorship is a 9 month program to guide, inspire and support you as you integrate Body Mapping into your work as a therapist. The program includes three weekend retreats in Bath, four one-to-one sessions over the phone or Skype, and ongoing online group support. The mentorship enables you to develop your particular way of body mapping within the context of your own project or on-going work.
Who is the mentorship for?
It is for anyone who would like to bring body mapping into their creative and therapeutic work. Participants need to have a professional background and are currently working in creative arts, psychotherapy, somatic therapy and / or alternative health therapies. First-hand experience of body mapping is essential and can be gained prior to the mentorship in one or several of the Body Mapping Intensives for Women running throughout the year.
What does the mentorship offer you?
- A starting point to conceive of body mapping in your working practice
- The space to explore various aspects of the body mapping process, try out old and new approaches, ask questions, find answers and follow your own specific interest within the work
- My presence and experience to guide you as you set up and facilitate your own body mapping within the context of your ongoing work.
- The company of others with whom to share your development as a body mapping practitioner
- A regular rhythm of learning, practice and reflection
- A 9 month cycle to bring to life your particular way of body mapping suited to your particular context of work
- A process that nurtures your own intuitive knowing, your unique skills and your inner authority to use them wisely
What the mentorship is not
- It does not provide step-by-step instruction of a body mapping formula which can then be reproduced in any given context
- It does not lead to a professional qualification, although certificates of participation are provided
- The mentorship does not offer placements or work opportunities. Participants need to have a secure work context in which to practice body mapping DURING the course of the mentorship
COST, VENUE and DATES:
The mentorship fee is £980,- for the complete program and includes three Weekend Retreats, four one-to-one Mentoring Sessions (60min each) over the phone / Skype, and ongoing exchange and support through a private facebook group.
23rd & 24th September 2017
3rd & 4th February 2018
7th & 8th July 2018
Each weekend starts at 10am on a Saturday and ends at 5.30pm on a Sunday
The Retreats are non-residential and participants need to organise their own accommodation. A list of B&Bs is available upon request.
For more information and to apply please contact me here