Somatic Body Mapping Mentorship
The Somatic Body Mapping Mentorship is a yearlong program to inspire, prepare, guide and support you as you integrate Somatic Body Mapping into your work as a body led and creative therapist. The mentorship enables you to develop a practice of somatic body mapping within the context of your established professional work.
Who is the mentorship for?
It is for any therapy professional who would like to bring somatic body mapping into their work. Participants need to be qualified and currently working somatic therapists, creative arts therapists, psychotherapists or counsellors. First-hand experience of somatic body mapping is essential and can be gained prior to the mentorship through individual sessions or in one or several of the Somatic Body Mapping Intensives for Women running throughout the year.
What does the mentorship offer you?
- Teaching in the fundamentals of Somatic Body Mapping (SBM)
- Creative exploration and reflection on the therapeutic process inherent in SBM
- Practice of facilitation skills
- Planning and preparation for bringing SBM into your work
- Supervision of your beginning SBM practice
- A learning process that nurtures your own embodied intuitive knowing, your unique skills and your inner authority to use them wisely and safely
What the mentorship is not
- A professional qualification, although certificates of participation are provided
- The mentorship does not offer placements or work opportunities. Participants need to have a secure work context in which to practice body mapping DURING the course of the mentorship
INDIVIDUAL SBM MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
I currently offer Individual SBM Mentorship Programs for a very limited number of practitioners. Each mentorship is tailor made according to your particular intent, extent of first hand experience of SBM, professional experience, work context and geographical location.
The program is composed of at least 12 mentoring sessions online (Skype or Zoom) and in person where possible. In addition it includes practical SBM sessions in the shape of individual retreats at my home studio in Coleford and a weekend intensive at The Dojo in Bath.
Through an initial consultation process we will agree on the particular shape of your mentorship for which I then design your individual program
For more information please contact me here